Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Six months!!!





What an amazing six months, I remember standing outside that conference room on the third floor, my knees were shaking so bad, I don't recall ever be that nervous before. This picture is of Lily and her foster mom just minutes after she entered the room. I remember leaning to Jeff and saying, "she is so beautiful", not knowing yet that she was my daughter!!!! Lily has been such a blessing to our life, you many people say, "how lucky she is", truly we are the lucky ones. Although we had a very rough first few hours, she is now a very happy and outgoing little girl. She is full of energy and makes us laugh alot, we love you Lily so very much and are so happy that we are your forever family.

4 comments:

AmyO said...

Congratulations on 6 months! We'll be hitting 8 months on Monday...hard to believe!

Becky said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Doesn't time just fly by? It certainly didn't fly by this quickly during the wait, did it?!?! Happy 6 months!

Anonymous said...

Amy, doesn't the time fly right by? I can see why you were caught by Lil's beauty! She is adorable! Thanks for your post!

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Cute, cute, cute! Btw, you've been tagged! Check out my blog for details!