Met up with a friend from church Craig Adams who has beautiful twin girls from China named Zoie and Olivia . We had such a fun time getting the girls together, and boy do they keep Craig busy. LOL Craig will be heading back to Beijing next week so we felt very fortunate to have met the girls, they are such sweeties:)
Also have some new pictures of Lily and her cousin Samuel who joined mommy and daddy from Guatemala the first of February. As you can see Lily tries to be in charge and they had a blast playing their first game on the WII.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Posted by Jeff and Amy at 8:21 PM
Monday, February 18, 2008
Posted by Jeff and Amy at 11:52 AM
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Ok, so my friend Gina http://mgdtochina.blogspot.com/ tagged me and I am too list 7 things you may not know about me. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I had never flown before going to China
2. My sister is in Guatemala right now adopting a little boy and will go back in 2 months for a girl who is also his cousin:)
3. Love kids, did daycare for 10 years and have worked with youth programs at my church for the last 15yrs.
4. Love the water, could just be in the water all the time, love to watch any movie or program involving sharks!!!! (crazy I know)
5. Ok, since you said strange, I can roll my tongue completely over and can turn both eyelids up, always freaked people out, oh I had sleep with my eyes partially open.
6. Speaking of sleeping, I use to sleep walk alot as a child, last time I recall doing lately though was about 5 yrs ago. Woke up and I was walking around the bedroom trying to feel for a door, then woke up once I ran into the corner
7. Ok, I am kind of strange or boring depends on how you look at it. LOL
Now I am tagging the following blogs:
Hope I did this right??? LOL
Posted by Jeff and Amy at 1:16 PM
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Last Sunday we got together with a few other couples that have adopted to celebrate the Chinese New Year. There were quite a few kids and everyone had a good time. Soon the Krutsingers will be adding a new member to the group. They will be traveling to China soon.
Posted by Jeff and Amy at 7:50 PM
We got our first decent snow a couple weeks ago. I finally have time to post some pictures. Mike and Julie are in Guatamala right now. They have Sofie and Samuel for a week, Samuel gets to come home with them and they will soon go back and get Sofie. A link to their blog is in the upper right hand corner of our blog.
Posted by Jeff and Amy at 7:39 PM