Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Where has the time gone???




Oh my goodness I cannot believe I have not posted in about a month!! When I went to upload some new pictures I could not believe how long Lily's hair is getting, guess you see it everyday and don't notice it. She also go her first busted lip, on Thanksgiving day she was walking with her eyes covered up and walked right into the table giving her a bloody lip, the next day I was trying to scrub what I thought was ink of her face and realized that evening she was getting a nice little bruise. We got family photos the other night but Lily was NOT in a good mood and starting to get sick hope to post them soon but will have to take Lily back for her individuals, it was not pretty. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and looking forward to an amazing and blessed Christmas.

5 comments:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

WOW - her hair really is getting long!!! It really looks cute in the photo. Hugs, Gina

Steve and Kailee said...

Lily is such a beauty. Kailee's hair has grown alot too. It amazes me how much all of our girls seem to change overnight. I hope Lily's lip is better.

Anonymous said...

Her hair is STUNNING!! As is she. I clicked on the pictures to get a better look at her. she is so adorable, Amy!

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

Her hair is beautiful! Hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving (minus the busted lip) & have a very Happy Holiday season.

I do like your verse of the day too :)

Louanne said...

It is amazing how long her hair is getting. What a cutie!