Friday, January 02, 2009

Time Out??

Am I a stinker??



What causes a timeout? Well today the two brothers babysat for Lily, my first text came asking what in the world we fed her for breakfast, eggs and an orange, "well she has Pooped twice already." LOL Next call I get, "guess what your daughter did now"? While Blake was emptying the dishwasher Lily decided to dump her baby powder on the carpet and end tables, just got the carpets cleaned Wednesday, oh well they smell good!! That did manage to get a time out, too scared to get down because the sweeper was running would be my guess of how they got her to stay! LOL Now the dog, we have a beagle who is 14 and Lily bugs the heck out of her, her next time out came from chasing the dog around the house pushing her highchair, which she finds very funny, Lily not the dog. LOL Anyway they all made it through the day and when I came home Lily and Blake both were fast asleep one on the couch the other in the chair, guess they both had a rough day.

10 comments:

Jo said...

Too funny! We have a beagle too and gets a kick out of "torturing" him too!

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

LOL! The background to your blog isn't showing up for me...I need to check into that!

Briana's Mom said...

Hee, hee! Your poor sons! Two year olds are HARD sometimes!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. All of Briana's teeth are in now, so I am not sure what's up. Someone suggested she might be going through a growth spurt. That might be it.

I really want Bri in speech therapy. I hope to get lots more words out of her soon!

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

That is so funny! I esp like the coming home & finding them asleep.

Maddy like to chase our poor dog too.

Happy New Year!!

The Wrights said...

Not sweet little Lily!
She's so darn cute how would you ever get mad at her!
Are time-outs working? Myah had to move to a sticker chart with a bribe waiting at the end of the chart (usually a book)...Nothing else was working!
Enjoy them while they're young cause soon she'll be as old as the boys!

Anonymous said...

she looks so innocent!

Shawnstribe said...

oh Amy it is funny!!!!
but how oh how will we get our girls toever listen!!!!
They are so feisty : )
xxx
s

Louanne said...

Okay that cracked me up.

Patricia said...

LOL... too funny! What a little stinker!
Patricia

Becky said...

Hi Amy,

I was just checking on you because it has been so long since you have posted. Can't wait to hear a new update!