Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Photos

This past weekend the weather was wonderful for Father's Day. Here are a few pictures, but I am having problems getting the one of Lily and daddy and the boys and dad uploaded?? The boys got their dad a new bike, we both have bikes now and Lily now has her seat hoping to get some bike riding in. Lily got her daddy the new Steven Curtis Chapman cd called "This Moment, Cinderella edition", wonderful music any dad would love. Lily also has a new friend, Greta, the neighbors got a new dog and Lily just loves her, they have found several pacifiers in their yard, Lily likes to share. LOL Jeff said one day Lily gave the dog her pacifier, it was perfectly in the dogs mouth and she was running around, didn't get a photo, but Jeff said it was hilarious. We also had our first (1) pigtail this weekend, exciting for mommy. We also went to Jeff's dads house for a cookout and as you can see Lily LOVES the water and has so no fear at all. It was such a great weekend, a time to be thankful for the wonderful children God has entrusted to us, remember to show them lot's of love and give lot's of hugs too. And of course to be thankful for the wonderful fathers we have!!!


10 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Looks like a great weekend! Love the water acrobatic pic!

Eileen said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you had such a nice weekend!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Big brothers are wonderful! I bet your Lily just loves hers, too!!

Monica

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

she is so cute and getting so big.

Anonymous said...

The dog and the p[acifier is hilariouis! Too cute. your Lily has a way of charming the dogs :)! Or should I say pacifying!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!
I was looking at your blog last week and thought, "Wow, Lily looks a lot like my Katie" and now today I just read your comment on our blog and I cannot believe we were thinking the same thing! Our girls do resemble one another!! It's amazing how that works and you can tell our babies are from the same province!

Your Lily is beautiful and such a precious little one! Congrats on getting close to celebrating your 1 year adoption day too! What a blessing that day was for us and I know will be for you too! Have fun!
Julie
Mommy to Katie Grace

The Princess's Mommy said...

Hi Amy!
Send me your email address and I'll add you to our blog list. Thanks for the sweet comment on our video! I can't believe it's been a year either!! Our email is sc19045@charter.net

Have a wonderful day!
Monica

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Hi Amy,

Thanks for stopping by. I still
need to get your gift out to you
I am so sorry!!! Tomm I will have
to take Allie to the Doctor. She
still has a cold. I love all the
new photos of Lily...She is just
precious!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Sindy

P.S. I started a new blog for
Baby Brooke...Go to the profile!

Shawnstribe said...

Lily is so precious, cant wait to see lots of water photos ; )
yay summer's here!!!!
xxx
s

Anonymous said...

Hi! I notice you left a comment at the One Child at a Time auction about donating for a blog signature. I haven't seen any receipt. Please let me know if you have donated so I can get your siggy made!

Diana
freestylemama.creations @ gmail.com (remove spaces)